Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Saturday Night Pick for Jams!!!

I missed last weeks pick, with that in mind I'm bringin' you a triple overdose!!! Some Awesome Punk, Crust, Sludge, and Grind. First on the block is a cassette split with CHAOTIC NEUTRAL and RAT STORM. This was a limited run of 100 copies, If you own it your lucky! and I'll be wasting my thoughts here. But, if you don't? You may have to get it in some other format. CHAOTIC NEUTRAL is all out RAGE and Non Stop full on BEATING from start to finish. Checkout their bandcamp page and order the goods. If they play a show in your town, BE THERE!!!   RAT STORM is another band that will backhand you!!! I had the chance to catch them live for a 15min. set and it was Awesome!!! You'll get educated and stacked all at once. Checkout their bandcamp page and order the goods, Peep the live Set as WELL!! Two bands that WILL NOT let you down...                        

No comments:

Post a Comment